Financial Accounting Analyst
We are looking a staff position for
The position implies the preparation of monthly as well as quarterly financial statements for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) holding entities. The activities include:
- Preparation of financial analysis of accounting sub-ledger activity.
- Managing and oversee assigned portions of the general ledger. (Intercompany / Foreign Exchange).
- Reconciling and approving journal entries.
- Driving month-end close process.
- Assist and prepare information for Internal & External Audit.
- Drive company initiatives and lead projects as requested by management.
We are looking for Public Accountants with experience related to reporting, accounting outsourcing or audit services, oriented to international companies. Demonstrated proficiency in Excel is required and ability to efficiently work with large volumes of data. The candidates will be able to process and analyze information related to various legal entities, maintaining a strong orientation to internal clients needs. Flexibility, a hands-on approach, along with solid verbal and written communication skills in English will be necessary. The position requires willing to work in a team-oriented, collaborative and dynamic environment, providing support according to international standards.
It is an interesting opportunity to be part of an international producer, trader and marketer of agricultural products and services. COFCO INTL believes that agricultural products, which we need to support our daily life, should be available for every person on this planet, now and in the future. The company has a Center of Excellence located in WTC Freezone, Montevideo.
If you are interested in receiving feedback, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org